Mold & Mycotoxin Treatment

​If you have lived or worked in a water-damaged building, you may be experiencing some or many of the following symptoms:

  • Chronic fatigue
  • Brain fog/memory problems
  • Insomnia/waking multiple times at night
  • Frequent urination
  • Static shocks
  • Tinnitus
  • Numbness/tingling in extremities
  • “Ice Pick” stabbing pain
  • Headaches, sinusitis, upper respiratory problems
  • Post-exertional fatigue
  • Visual changes, blurry vision, difficulty focusing.
  • Joint pains, muscular soreness, cracking and feeling locked up
  • Severe personality changes-frustration, anger, procrastination
  • Insatiable sugar cravings
  • Abdominal bloating or pains; difficulty with digestion
  • Shortness of breath

Here are some common household and environmental signs that mold could be an issue (even if you don’t see any visible in your home)

  • You have visible mold in your house or around the outside of your house
  • You’ve had a flood, or there was one before you moved in, even if it was remediated.
  • You have leaky roof or walls, and there are wet spots on the walls or ceiling
  • You had a dishwasher or washing machine leak
  • Your home or office smells musty
  • You live in a very wet and humid area, and the relative humidity routinely goes above 60% RH within your home
  • Your bathroom is not properly ventilated, so it stays very humid after you shower
  • You live in a dry environment, but have a swamp (evaporative) cooler, which humidifies the air as part of the cooling process
  • Your symptoms are worse after lots of rain
  • You feel better when you go away on vacation, or your symptoms are worse at home versus work, etc.