IMH uses an integrative, whole person approach to treat the following:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety disorders
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Substance use disorder
- Alcohol use disorder
- Benzodiazepine withdrawal
What insurance plans to you accept?
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (except Texas)
- Poudre School District
Do you provide a cash payment option for clients?
If insurance is preventing you from seeking treatment, I do offer the following cash payment options for my clients:
- CLIENT INTAKE APPOINTMENTS (One-Hour): $225
- FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS (30-Minutes): $100
Are there any additional fees that may apply?
- MISSED APPOINTMENT FEE: $100 (30-Minute Follow-Up Appointment) — $225 (One-Hour Intake Appointment)
This fee applies to any clients that miss their scheduled appointment time without prior notification
- LATE CANCELLATION FEE: $50
In the event you are unable to make it to your scheduled appointment, please provide me with at least 24 hours notice, otherwise this fee will be applied to your account.
- PRESCRIPTION REFILL REQUESTS: $30
This fee applies to any prescription refill requests processed outside of your scheduled appointments.
What is the best way to request a prescription refill for current clients?
- If you are a current client, please contact your pharmacy and have them send me a fax request to: 307.316.0307.
**Please do this first before sending me an email**
Except for rare exceptions (air travel), I DO NOT prescribe Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, & Valium)– but will help you get off them. There are two main reasons, the first is that in a recent meta-analysis, use of benzodiazepines was implicated in the development of dementia. The other reason is that a good part of my practice is helping people slowly taper off these medications.